Observe us on social media this day!
Photo by Valérie Lhomme
Indulge in the closing comfort-food experience with this classic meatloaf recipe.
Perfectly seasoned ground pork meets a mouthwatering glaze, creating a symphony of flavors that can mosey away your model buds singing.
- Prepare the meatloaf: Preheat the oven to 350°F and line the loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Drizzle a small vegetable oil into a vast skillet and add the onion and thyme. Sauté over medium heat till the onion is softened and flippantly golden, stirring on the total. Clutch faraway from the warmth and let frigid.
- Destroy up the bread into small items and keep in a vast mixing bowl. Add the milk and stock. Soak for approximately 10 minutes to soften the bread.
- Add the onion and eggs and stir to mix.
- Plan the bottom pork in a separate vast mixing bowl and frequently incorporate the bread mixture with your hands till well mixed and moist. Add the Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to the fascinating loaf pan and pat down into an even layer.
- Prepare the glaze: Dawdle together the ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar in a bowl. Brush one of the most most glaze over the meatloaf in an even layer, reserving the relaxation.
- Bake the meatloaf: Bake for 30 minutes, then rob from the oven and brush with the closing glaze. Return to the oven for 15–20 minutes, till successfully browned.
- Let frigid for 10–15 minutes before chopping and serving.
LA BONNE IDÉE
- Relief thickly sliced with barbecue sauce on the facet.
- You can swap out the bottom pork for ground chicken and back the meatloaf chilled with an herb mayonnaise.