Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Profession Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-linked articles culled from all thru the Net to allow you to learn what’s next.
- Feeling pressured? Maybe or no longer it’s the set you live – The most (and least) pressured US cities, according to WalletHub (Advisory Board)
- The pandemic left patients wanting extra personalized care – Consumers looking out for personalized, integrated care post-COVID, CVS stare finds (Fierce Healthcare)
- Rates of negative in-health center occasions were taking place earlier than the pandemic – Scientific institution care became getting safer earlier than pandemic hit, stare displays (Becker’s Scientific institution Overview)
- Deciding what’s most efficient for others with out consulting them in most cases ties again to white supremacy culture – How the culture of health care perpetuates racism (KevinMD)
- Advancing the consume of expertise in healthcare in a world of guidelines and privateness – How to conquer expertise challenges in healthcare (Digital Health Reporter)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a main in eternal and transient allied healthcare staffing. Grabl has worked in healthcare staffing for extra than 20 years. CompHealth is section of the CHG Healthcare household of companies.